Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

How was your New Year?

Hey all! How was your New Year?
I think I can assume that everywhere there's Fireworks.
Massive partying and lots of food.

For me, on New Year's Eve, I went for a buffet dinner with my family. It was a huge buffet! 2 stories of food! TWO STORIES!!! You can climb up and down to get food! LOL
It was an international buffet so there was Western, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Korean, Mexican and whatever!!!



 Lots of meat to BBQ!


 Look at the amount of Jell-O!


 This guy dipping the chocolate fondue


 This old man checking out the chinese dim sum
 The Pizzas are fantastic! Pity I can't capture a better pic




We ate from 6:30pm to 9pm! LOL!!!!!!

I had to go to the office on New Year's day, yesterday. It was all good. I started the New Year closing a deal.

According to my numerologist, 2011 will be a year of hard work and discipline for me. Hard work = results. Okok, I can hear the jeers already. "What's with numerology?" some of you say. LOL!

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.