Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm super duper stoked!!!

I'm so excited!
I woke up 1 hour earlier than planned because my phone rang! It was a call from my client.
I'm on the verge of closing a very big deal! Thank You God!!!!
Tomorrow is Saturday but I'll be down in the office....it's worth it! I'm so full of positive energy now and I can't contain myself! ahahhhhhhh!!

Considering all the shit I have been through the last 48 hours, this is testimony that when a door closes, another opens.

I just want to call my boss and brag but he's out of town. Haha, so here I am bragging.
1st quarter target hit!


Would like to share another nice song by Jewel:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.