Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Friday, January 21, 2011

No bad blood

Received a message from Zing this morning. It was a nice touch, appreciate it.

Just want you guys to know that I am not someone to hold on to a grudge.  Trust me, even when I had someone cheated me of almost 8 grand, I still sent birthday wishes over. Hate is just not my thing. Everything happens for a reason and when it happens, let it. Deal with it.

No bad blood between me and Zing.
Just different people voicing different opinions, and in an online medium like a forum, it is very easy to allow things to blow out of proportions. Every post, every word has its repercussions. I've seen my fair share of forum disasters, LOL. Not a bad thing afterall by 'unregistering' myself. I'm just not cut out for it.

We share the same bright sun, the same round moon, so why don't we share the same love?

HEART!


*Out*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.