Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Titleist

So there's talks Acushnet company is going to be sold? To whom?
This is sad!

The first thing that came to my mind is, will the employees face the axe? That will be sad! I hope they all get to keep their jobs.

Yes I am slightly mad about them pulling off ferrule advertisements...ferrules *roll my eyes*
but I heart people...we're talking jobs, we're talking livelihood. Besides, those brand managers that pull listings off eBay are merely doing their jobs. They are paid to do what they have to do - even if it makes sense or not. That's cos they are employees.
So I really hope no jobs or not a lot of jobs are lost during the impending acquisition.
I'm in HR....its my job. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.