Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Titleist 910 Surefit shaft sleeves: Getting it right this time







i realize my camera sucks



Hah! Always knew this day would come - sooner rather than later

I also learnt today that there are actually many versions of these sleeves that Titleist made, just like Taylormade. There are sleeves with different adjustability and there's even tour sleeves! I believe the sleeves for the Drivers and fairway woods are different too, and sources told me that theres .335  .350 and .370. Interesting!

CONTACT ME for info if you need any.





1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you bounce back from the crap that was slung at you.We've all been deceived before,so you are not alone.You trusted your supplier and he mislead you.When you have a good reputation you are a target for those that want to slip in some suspect items.I think you handled things great and did the things that restored your reputation.Many of us believed in you regardless of what a few insinuated.I still think that there are other sellers being used to move fake items whether they know it or not on ebay and other sites.Good luck Diane.G

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.