Great resource for outsourcing employers and/or workers looking for freelance projects worldwide!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Good luck to you :)

What's up? Nothing much...today I spent 4 hours in the hairdressers' being vain.
So she asked me, "just highlight and touch up the roots with the same color?"
I asked "What's in now?"
"Copper, reds, tangy loud colors are in now" she replied

"Ok, just mix it up for me, something refreshing" I said....."Oh, so you don't mind?" She tried to reconfirm....."Yeah I trust your style" I assured her.....

Ok, so after the dye was washed off....I have purple and red streaks on my hair! OMG!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta get used to my new IMAGE

Anyways, a very good friend of mine will be sitting for a test tomorrow. Wanna wish him all the best and you know that no matter what I'm always behind you. I'm so proud of you and you know that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and I will try my best to respond ASAP.